Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> General News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skelton-TIR
Guild Alliance

re: Login Issues 11/13/20

Hello, all!  I'm not sure who checks this forum, but I've fallen victim to the 'socket error' that's going on right now and I'm unable to patch the game and log in normally.  I can sneak in using the application file, but if I zone I have to log back in again.  I'm willing to try tonight, but I suspect a lot of people are having issues.  Will people be on tonight?  Should I try?

Last edited by Skelton-TIR on 11/13/2020 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

re: full raid

Should have a full raid tonight. 

Well, I can log in by skipping the patcher but my connection is very unstable.  I think I'm going to have to change my availability and bow out for tonight.  I really hope they fix this soon.  It's incredibly frustrating.

re: np

No problem, they are reporting issues, hopefully, you can make it. 

re: more issues

Hello team. I have a number of others reporting the same issues with logging in. I was able to, now I cannot

Teamweaver: Tryptophan ConquerorToday at 4:09 PM

While at this time there is no ETA, the teams have a potential fix in place that is progressing well and is good news towards an overall solution to the issue, it is a long process however and I will likely continue to update throughout the weekend.

If you go to C/Users/Public/Daybreak/Installed Games/EverQuest2 there is a file in there with a blue icon called EverQuest2 that is an application file.  For some people, if you click on that it will skip the patcher and allow you to log directly into a specific character and server.  However, I kept getting fatal errors frequently with zoning even though I could get in.

Jump to: