Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> Reign of Shadows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sangster-Soo
Guild Alliance

re: Important things to do fast in new expansion

As promised, some suggestions on what to do asap in new expansion. 

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Reign_of_Shadows_Timeline

The above link can be used for Adventure, Trade-skill and Collection Timeline

1 - Do adventure sig line asap. The write-up is detailed so if you follow it, you shouldn't have problems. Once you complete all of the quests for each overland, it will give you the ability to fly only in that particular overland zone. By the end of the sig line, you can fly in all outdoor zones. The gear you get from rewards and in solos will be a minimum of 205 R but much of it is 210 and higher.

2 - You may want to do the trade-skill sig line as you go along mainly for the ability to buy the same kind of colored bottles we've been getting in Sanctus Seru. I didn't have the option to purchase those after completing the adventure line but that may change in live. It was so much easier to travel from the main hub to other areas rather than having to fly all the way once I had those bottles from doing the trades-skill quest line. 

3 - The three outdoor zones are Echo Caverns, Savage Weald and Shadeweaver's Thicket. Each of those zones has 8 dropped quests and 5 POI clickie quests. Just like in BoL you examine the dropped item to get a quest and then have to then kill 15 of whatever in a different zone.  For Echo Caverns Drops you need 15 kills in Savage Weald, Savage Weald drops need 15 kills in Shadeweaver's Thicket and Shadeweaver's Thicket drops need kills in Echo Caverns. You can work on these as you go along whenever you get the small chest to drop. Each completed quest gives you a collection item and the full collection of 24 gives you a fabled 245 R charm. The POI clickie quests are a bit different as you will not be able to reach the spot to get the quest unless you can fly. Once you can fly in each zone, find the five clickies in the zone. The kills are in the same zone as the clickie. 5 in each zone for a total of 15 makes another collection for another fabled  245  R charm.

There are some fabled items that drop out of exquisite chests in the overland areas from regular mobs that take longer to kill. The description is a hint that it will be used for something important but I don't know what that is so hold onto them.

That's it for now. Follow the wiki and you should get through fairly easily. If I think of anything to add, I will do so. And please, if you have played Beta and have anything to add, feel free to do so.

See you all soon on the dark side of the moon (and now I will have that Pink Floyd album in my mind!)

Sangster

Lizzabet
Guild Alliance

Thank you Sangster!  I really cannot think of anything to add and who knows what surprises we will see upon launch.  Wiki is our friend and so glad to see the copy feature back, that will make it so much easier for us all.  And yes, I have to dig out my Pink Floyd.

Lizz

Thagrin
Guild Alliance

re: raid res for T1

Raid res for the T1 raid mobs isn't 4400, it's 4980 with the high being around 5300

Grenrick

re: Resolve needed.

Heroic

• Heroic Tier 1 Bosses: 4560
  • Heroic Tier 1 Zone Boss: 4575
  • Heroic Tier 2 Bosses: 4875
  • Heroic Tier 2 Zone Boss: 4890

Raid

• Raid T1: 4980
  • Raid max: ~5300

re: clicky quest names

Secrets in Shadows quest line

Echo Caverns: Secret of Mossy Mists Standing

Echo Caverns: Secret of Shadowed Quoin

Ecoh Caverns: Secret of Sentry Overlook

Echo Caverns: Secret of Crystal Pinnacle

Echo Caverns: Secret of Needlite Crown

Savage Weald

Savage Weald: Secret of Obscured Niche

Savage Weald: Secret of Skullcracker Point

Savage Weald: Secret of Moor's Vista

Savage Weald: Secret of Secret of Sorcerer's Scepter

Savage Weald: Secret of Savage Glimpse

Shadeweaver's Thicket

Shadeweaver's Thicket: Secret of Sacred Borough

Shadeweaver's Thicket: Secret of the Lonely Tree

Shadeweaver's Thicket: Secret of Umbral Vestige

Shadeweaver's Thicket: Secret of Whisperling Scarp

Shadeweaver's Thicket: Secret of Long Awaited Rest

In my first post at the top I mentioned items dropping from fabled chests in the overland zones. I guess that was just in beta. Those same 'more difficult' mobs are now ph for the overland nameds and drop nothing. You've probably figured that out by now but I thought I'd mention it.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> Reign of Shadows All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: