Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> Reign of Shadows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaithKO

re: Its been a hard decision

This has been a tough year for a lot of people for varying reasons. Take care of yourself and family first. We'll see you when we see you.

Alyxir
Alyxir
Guild Alliance

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that, Nico. You have always been such a warm, kind, refreshing, fun and unique individual. While I support your decision to prioritize the more important things in your life today, you will most definitely be missed. Please come back to visit and rejoin us again when things settle down. Until that fateful day, please take good care of yourself and your loved ones. 'Til we meet again, friend!

Hey Nico, I just wanted to send my best wishes to you now and in the future. Kotti said to wish you well and I am sure the rest of my group of Thea, Dirty, Skelton, Lizz feel the same too. You do what you have to do for your life right now and perhaps we will see you again in Norrath sometime down the road.

Sang

The Real Arloch
Baron or Baroness

Currently My workload and home life have made it almost impossible for me to commit the time i need to make my character as strong and as good as possible.   I feel like I am more of a third wheel at most raids and i dont feel that is fair to anyone else in the raid.   That being said I have decided to take some time off from the game I will pop on from time to time to say hello etc but as far as raiding goes I have to step away for awhile.   I wish you all the best of luck in raid progression.   Take care all 

Nicodeemouse

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grenricks Guidance Forum Index -> Reign of Shadows All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: